- Fine press (books and prints, 2016 – present).
- A Man of Letters (podcast, 2015 – present).
- OVO (magazine, 1987 – present).
- Buckminster Fuller Bibliography (2016).
- Max Stirner Bibliography (2016).
- Confessions of a Failed Egoist and Other Essays (2014).
- The Lost Inventions of Buckminster Fuller (2012).
- Portland Memorials (2011).
Contributor, Thanks To, Mention, Etc.:
- Outbursts of Everett True by A. D. Condo and J. W. Raper (2015). Introduction, co-editor.
- Undercover Mormon by Th. Metzger (2014). Trevor Blake is a character in this book.
- The Gospel According to Malfew Seklew by Sirfessor Wilkesbarre (2014). Introduction, co-editor.
- The Way of Men by Jack Donovan (2012). “My Vulcan friend Trevor Blake and I have been trading ideas about manliness over drinks and cigars for years, and his pages of notes provided much food for thought.”
- Invented Religions by Carole M. Cusack (2010). Onan Canobite is a character in this book.
- Blood-Brotherhood by Jack Donovan and Nathan Miller (2009). “To… his sage advisor in many things, Mr. Trevor Blake, [Jack Donovan] would like to offer his thanks and appreciation.”
- Akashic Record of the Astral Convention by Hakim Bey (2007). Trevor Blake is a character in this book.
- Strange Creations by Donna Kossy (2001). “Thanks to… Trevor Blake… for sources and comments.”
- The SubGenius Psychlopaedia of Slack by Ivan Stang (2006). Author, Artist.
- The Journal of Ride Theory Omnibus by Dan Howland (2003). Author.
- Strange Creations by Donna Kossy (2001). Author.
- Zine by Pagan Kennedy (1995). Trevor Blake is a character in this book.
- Killing for Culture by David Kerekes (1994). “In some way [Trevor Blake] made it that much easier to get it all together.”
- Revelation X by Ivan Stang (1994). Author, Artist.
- Kooks by Donna Kossy (1994). Author.
- In Extremis by Bill Babouris (1994). Author.
- The World of Zines by Mike Gunderloy (1992). Author, Artist.
- Anarchy and the End of History by Mike Gunderloy (1991). Author.
- Killer Fiction by Sondra London (1991). Author.
- T.A.Z. The Temporary Autonomous Zone by Hakim Bey (1991). “Thanx to [OVO] in which some of these pieces [first] appeared.”
- Loompanics Greatest Hits by Michael Hoy (1990). Trevor Blake is a character in this book.
- Three-Fisted Tales of “Bob” by Ivan Stang (1990). Author.
- High Weirdness by Mail by Ivan Stang (1988). Author, Artist.
- semiotext(e) USA by Jim Flemming and Peter Wilson (1987). Author.
- Pozdravi iz Babilona by KRT (1987). Author, artist.