This is the 19,000th post to ovo127.com.
Do a little bit of work often enough over a long period of time and a large body of work will accumulate. Thanks to all my readers.
- Books: Angles on Anarchism by George Walford | Big Gurl by Th. Metzger and rachMiel | Dora Marsden: The Freewoman and the Egoist Volume One | Raoul Vaneigem Selected Works 1962-1979.
- Art: Architecture   | Architecture of Occupy Portland | Ben Grimm | Bookstore | Buttons | Floating Bathtub Stopper | Flower | Frog Kick Island | I Am the 100% | Monkeys | Portland | Sky.
- My Crowded Fist Theater Shouting Fire at the End of Your Nose.
- How Many Dead Babies Does It Take to Make a Debate?
- SOPA / PIPA Blackout, Left and Right.
- Books: Portland Memorials.
- Art: Collages 1988 – 2010 | Everybody Draw Mohammed Day 2011 | Fiestaware | I Am Not an Oregon Pig | Landscape | Remmitron | Soldiers | Self Portrait March 2011 | Surrealist Cigar Bands after René Magritte | Swamp Flower | Time Machine | Unpaid Data Entry | Untitled
- Satanic Panic Victims Still in Prison
- Multiple Name Identities
- Co-Remoting with the Thunderous
- Fortean Index to OMNI Magazine
- The New Comics Code Authority
- Yes You Can Say No!
- 9/11 Timeline
- Same Sex Marriage
- So You Want to Meet an Alien?
- The Bonus Army
- Who’s That Girl?
- Trajectory Through Anarchism
- Fantasies Sacred and Profane
- Smart Toaster
- Chatroulette Puppet
- Building a Time Machine
- Wikipedia Logo
- Day of Disappearance
- The Heretical Two
- Tank Top
- The Raving (A)Theist
- Heretical Two Timeline
- Happy Halloween
- New Superstition From a Dream
- The Story of the First Christmas
- Blood Brotherhood by Jack Donovan and Nathan Miller. Portland, Androphilia 2009.
- OVO 18 Money (April 2008). Wad Rules by Thom Metzger | Holding Games for Ransom by Johnny Brainwash | The New Currency War by Klint Finley.
- One Laptop Per Pirate
- Ritualized Combat
- Tipping Points E-Mail
- Another Form of Expression
- The Mighty Atom
- The Boy-Man
- Tarzan of the Apes
- Left for Dead
- Mu Ryu
- Make an Enlarging Projector
- OVO 17 The Dreadlock Recollections (January 2007)
- Photography: Lobby | Headlights | Flowers  | Stumptown | Pirate’s Cove | It Runs In Your Moonlight to Betray the Ones You Love | Gum Totem | 5 | Lunar Landing
- OVO at boingboing.net | ifeminist.com | mutato nomine | technoccult | wendymcelroy.com  |
- What Religion and Science Can Do for Us
- The Transistor
- Three Theists and their E-Mail Decisions
- Gulfstream II # N987SA
- What Prevents Sexual Predation?
- Sen. Charles Grassley
- Theo-genital Mutilation, Two Versions
- Ten Thousand
- Ulam’s Spiral
- Where Are You NOW? and NOW and Sharia and NOW and Muslim Women
- The Get Out of Your Mind Free Card
- Mamie Manneh
- The Latter-Day Saints and the Boy Scouts of America
- Islam is Peace
- Two Links via God is for Suckers
- Workplace Religious Freedom Act (S. 893)
- More Sperm
- Comfort Zone
- Kidney Stones
- Two Articles from All Africa
- Christ @ Work
- Sharia in the United States of America
- Saturn Return
- Interfaith Dialog
- Peaceful Protest after Amsterdam Attacks
- Superstitious Exemption from the Rule of Law
- Unit Bias as a Stressor for Media Piracy
- Who to Believe?
- Metzizah B’peh
- Satanic Ritual Abuse
- Jesus is a Busy Fellow
- Paying the Piper
- Oh, But He’s Not a Real Christian
- Rescuing Values from Christianity
- Preserving Our National Heritage
- I Am Going to Murder Christians On Sight
- Paul Crouch
- What We’re Up Against
- We Don’t Try to Do Illegal Things
- Kill ‘Em All, Let God Sort ‘Em Out
- Olympic Security
- FEMA Funding Clergy to Quell Unrest
- Cartoons, Two Responses
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (The Mormons)
- O ye who believe
- U. S. Senator David Vitter
- President Bush Violates Executive Order 12333 2.11 and 2.12
- For Religious Purposes
- Old news and first blog post
- Akashic Record of the Astral Convention by Hakim Bey. Portland, EsoZone 2007.
- OVO 16 AntiChrist (January 2006). Introduction | Pi | The Flat Earth | Christianity, the Slave Religion | Unicorns, Dragons, God and Other Imaginary Monsters | Infallible and Eternal | Women in the Bible | God Hates Fags | Biblical Innumeracy | The Ten Commandments(s) | God Demands Human Sacrifice | The Easter Challenge  by Trevor Blake and Dan Howland | The Secret Gospel of Mark | Biblical Anti-Semitism | The Twelve Apostles | Thirty Failed Prophecies in the Bible | Excerpts from The Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther | The Church of Later-Day Saints in Black and White | The Watchtower Society and the End of Your World | Drafts of Some Christian Poems by Peter Lamborn Wilson | Good on You! An Atheist Table at Portland Community College | Case Against Tax Exemption for Religious Organizations in Oregon | An Open Letter to Amnesty International
- The SubGenius Psychlopaedia of Slack by Ivan Stang. New York, Thunder’s Mouth Press 2006.
- OVO 15 Sperm (February 2005). Sperm Trek by Chris Cilla | 23 Sperm Stories 23 by Anonymous | Attack of the Giant Killer Sperm by Mike Diana | The Hypmogoogoopzin’ Man by Thom Metzger.
- The Religion that Encourages Sucking Blood from an Infant’s Mutilated Penis
- The Religion that Encourages Sucking Blood from an Infant’s Mutilated Penis, Revisited
- What Does Religion Really Cost Us?
- Science is Anti-Authoritarian
- Osama bin Ladin and Kim Freeman
- Amended Section 2257
- Mohammad Sadique Khan
- Same Sex Marriage in Portland, Oregon 
- The Skeptical Environmentalist
- Here in the future we make blogs
- Thinking of Joining the Military?
- Dr. Condoleezza Rice 
- Al Qaida vs. NASA
- Mutants First
- Jon Ronson and The Men Who Stare At Goats
- Merry Christmas 2004
- Letter in Just Out
- Who Pays for Religion?
- Mother Teresa
- Christian Views of Women  
- Delightful Taunts from a Child (also)
- Abusing, Killing or Neglecting Your Child ‘Religiously’
- Ossuary   
- Born Again President George W. Bush
- The Coombs Buddhism Archive
- What Happens When a Public Hysteria Dies Out?
- The Journal of Ride Theory Omnibus by Dan Howland. Portland, JORT 2003.
- A Jet Backpack for Abraham Lincoln
- Scissors, Glue, Paper
- Mercury 13
- When I Was 16
- The Original All-Star Atomic Ass Monkey Widdershins Kung Fu Haggis Dingo Review and Intelligencer
- J. Robert Brame III
- Peter McWilliams
- Ant Farm
- Dead Media Project
- Magnetic Poetry
- Strange Creations by Donna Kossy. Los Angeles, Feral House 2001.
- pleasant, my first blog, the 10th to buy ad-free service at blogger.
- ‘Zine by Pagan Kennedy. New York, St. Martin’s Press 1995.
- Revelation X by Ivan Stang. New York, Simon & Schuster 1994.
- Kooks by Donna Kossy. Portland, Feral House 1994.
- In Extremis by Bill Babouris. Athens Greece, Survival Kit 1994.
- Killing for Culture by David Kerekes. London, Creation Books 1994.
- OVO 14 Suffering (March 1992). Murder, War, Famine, Greed by Hakim Bey | Give Up Art, Save the Starving by Karen Elliot.
- OVO 13 Travel (January 1992). Interview with Jennifer Murrian | Interview with Yael Ruth Dragwyla.
- Film Threat Magazine Number 6.
- The World of Zines by Mike Gunderloy. New York, Penguin Books 1992.
- OVO 12 Science (November 1991). Lidznap by tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE | Thoughts on Experimentation by Feral Faun | Bellowing Forth and Brandishing by Richard Ford | Cursed Object | The List of Recalibrations by Walter Alter | A Pit Stop Along the Inward Journey by James V. Scianna | Three Letters by Chris Gross.
- OVO 11 Control (September 1991). Evil Eye by Hakim Bey | Review of Harold Long’s book Surviving in Prison | Review of Kerry Thornley’s book The Idle Warriors | Interview with Melissa | Warbucks Intra-Family Communique by Ernest Mann | Interview with V. Vale.
- OVO 10 Mayhem (July 1991). Interview with Stuart Swezey | The Zodiac Cypher Explained | Interview with Ginger Hutton | Letter from Sandra London | The Avant Garde Eats Shit and Likes It by Hakim Bey.
- OVO 9 (July 1991). Review of Keith Wade’s book Anarchist’s Guide to the BBS.
- OVO 8 (May 1991). Review of Mark Mothersbaugh’s book My Struggle.
- A Call to Heresy 
- Anarchy and the End of History by Mike Gunderloy. New York, Factsheet Five 1991.
- Killer Fiction by Sondra London. Atlanta, Media Queen 1991.
- T.A.Z. The Temporary Autonomous Zone by Hakim Bey. New York, Autonomedia 1991.
- Three-Fisted Tales of “Bob” by Ivan Stang. New York, Simon & Schuster 1990.
- Loompanics Greatest Hits by Michael Hoy. Port Townsend, Loompanics 1990.
- OVO 7 Information (October 1989). Ringing Denunciation of Surrealism by Hakim Bey | Liberating Wednesday by PM | Lights = Camera = Action by Walter Alter | Densest? by Walter Alter | The Meta-Network by Mike Gunderloy.
- OVO 4 (May 1988)
- OVO 5 (November 1988)
- High Weirdness by Mail by Ivan Stang. New York, Simon & Schuster 1988.
- OVO 1 (1987). Tape Fragmentation | Letter from the Graveyard Shift by Gerry Reith.
- OVO 2 (July 1987). Becoming More Free by Ernest Mann | Salon Apocalypse by Hakim Bey.
- OVO 3 (November 1987). Operation Negation by Karen Elliot | Lunalogue by Cunnichant Night Owl.
- Self Portrait
- Pozdravi iz Babilona by KRT. Ljubljana, KRT 1987.