1040 NW Everett St. Portland, OR 97209
Bearing Service Company was founded in 1929. The Bearing Service Company building was built in 1945. Above the entryway there is a Deco style sign and round overhang. The round overhang is completed in it’s reflection in the front window. At the base of the column supporting the overhang there is a circle drawn in the sidewalk. The round overhang, column and circle form two wheels and an axle, a good match for an automotive business.
See Portland Memorials for thousands of memorials in downtown Portland, Oregon USA.
Music: Aeolian Piano Roll – “Phantom Patrol” (1903)