Today is 12/7, a fit day for celebrating what has gone on at ovo127 in 2014.
- Confessions of a Failed Egoist
- Apio Ludd: Review of Confessions of a Failed Egoist
- Egoists on Democracy
- Let’s All Share – You Go First
- The Gospel According to Malfew Seklew
- Pussy Riot 1913
- tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE: A review of Trevor Blake’s “Confessions of a Failed Egoist” w/ my usual plethora of didactic tangents
- Tu Ne Cede Malis
Freedom of Speech
Are We There Yet? A Series About Changed Minds
- Asleep in Rotherham
- The Easter Challenge
- Jesus & Mo
- Like Taking Vaticandy From a Baby
- Pax Corvus
- Review of the Skeptics Annotated Bible
- To Be a Christian
- Children Need to Automatically Follow Flushing Should Should
- Culture and Choices
- I Am a Horrible Monster
- A Reminder from Selective Service
- RIP Fred Phelps
- Wilhelm Reich and the Irrational in Politics
George Walford International Essay Prize
- gwiep.net word count: more than one million, two hundred and thirty-six thousand transcribed words.
- More than twenty books and the complete contents of Ideological Commentary magazine (1979 – 1994).
- Approximately 70,000 lines of code.
- More than one thousand, one hundred files (text, images, etc.).
And for 2015?
- A Man of Letters podcast.
- “There is a great negative work of destruction to be accomplished. We must sweep and clean.” – Tristian Tzara. Thousands of photographs deleted from flickr. After amassing 19,200+ posts at ovo127.com, all but a few dozen of the best are to be deleted. Several Kindle titles removed. Did some housecleaning, and even lost some weight.
- Trevor Blake is the author of
Confessions of a Failed Egoist and Other Essays
(Baltimore: Underworld Amusements 2014)