Born 1 May 1966 Knoxville, Tennessee USA.
Since 1992, living in Portland, Oregon USA.
Book by Trevor Blake:
- Confessions of a Failed Egoist and Other Essays. Baltimore, Underworld Amusements 2014.
- Portland Memorials. Portland, OVO 2011.
Book including work by Trevor Blake:
- The SubGenius Psychlopaedia of Slack by Ivan Stang. New York, Thunder’s Mouth Press 2006.
- The Journal of Ride Theory Omnibus by Dan Howland. Portland, JORT 2003.
- Strange Creations by Donna Kossy. Los Angeles, Feral House 2001.
- Revelation X by Ivan Stang. New York, Simon & Schuster 1994.
- Kooks by Donna Kossy. Portland, Feral House 1994.
- In Extremis by Bill Babouris. Athens Greece, Survival Kit 1994.
- Killing for Culture by David Kerekes. London, Creation Books 1994.
- Anarchy and the End of History by Mike Gunderloy. New York, Factsheet Five 1991.
- Killer Fiction by Sondra London. Atlanta, Media Queen 1991.
- Three-Fisted Tales of “Bob” by Ivan Stang. New York, Simon & Schuster 1990.
- semiotext(e) USA by Jim Flemming and Peter Wilson. New York, Autonomedia 1987.
- Pozdravi iz Babilona by KRT. Ljubljana, KRT 1987.
Books including Trevor Blake:
- Undercover Mormon by Th. Metzger. New York: Roadswell Editions 2014.
- The Way of Men by Jack Donovan. Portland, Dissonant Hum 2012.
- Blood Brotherhood by Jack Donovan and Nathan Miller. Portland, Dissonant Hum 2009.
- Akashic Record of the Astral Convention by Hakim Bey. Portland, EsoZone 2007.
- ‘Zine by Pagan Kennedy. New York, St. Martin’s Press 1995.
- The World of Zines by Mike Gunderloy. New York, Penguin Books 1992.
- T.A.Z. The Temporary Autonomous Zone by Hakim Bey. New York, Autonomedia 1991.
- Loompanics Greatest Hits by Michael Hoy. Port Townsend, Loompanics 1990.
- High Weirdness by Mail by Ivan Stang. New York, Simon & Schuster 1988.
P. O. Box 2321
Portland OR 97208-2321 USA
text message / voice mail: +1.503.342.8847